gnutls-devel

Support for trusted_ca_keys extension during TLS handshake

From: David Fuhrmann
Subject: Support for trusted_ca_keys extension during TLS handshake
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 16:45:00 +0100

Hello,

Currently, I am searching for a TLS library that already supports the trusted_ca_keys extension inside the extended client hello message as described here: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6066#page-12

As it is quite difficult to find any information about an implementation for that over google search, I want to ask you if this extension is already (or soon) be supported by GnuTLS? If not, does anybody know another implementation / library which already supports this extension?

It would be great if someone can give me some information regarding this topic.

Best regards,
David