gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] A huge problem

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] A huge problem
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 02:02:15 +0200

Hi all.

I've found an huge problem while socket connection in gomd.cpp.
To send a msg, we use *tcp() << "STRING TO SEND"
To get a string, we use *tcp() >> strBuffer (strBuffer is a string or a
char*,...)

The problem:

*tcp() >> strBuffer works but if the string (sent by teh client) contains
white spaces, only the first word will be put in strBuffer.

Please check this mail.
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-commoncpp/2003-02/msg00002.html

At this point, I cannot get  a tcpstream object to read from, directly.

Suggestions/advices?

Byez.

<rejected>