gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] FIX: fixed remote connection failure

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] FIX: fixed remote connection failure
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:52:08 +0200

Ciao JP,

On Montag 21 April 2003 22:21, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> All problem were fixed.

COOL !
my compliments.

> Files were comiitted to CVS (main.cpp, gomd.cpp and gomd.h).
> A suggestion for you all: checkout the whole directory. :)
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gomd/gomd/unstable/gomd/gomd/
>
> REMOTE-CONN_FAILURE BUG
> Solved. The problem was to get a valid IP for starting the server.
> I've chose a more "professional" way to get a valid IP for binding a port,
> tcpdump's style.
> - ./gomd --iface/-i IFACE     (where IFACE is eth0,eth1,lo,..)
> - if not specified, eth0 will be the default iface.

yep :)

> SINGLE-COMMAND REQUEST BUG
> Solved. I forgot to clean up used member vars (m_rCmd, m_rRequest, m_rNode)
> before using them one more time for accepting a new request.

yep :) again

> NEXT MILESTONE
> - PID -> execution_node
> - cleanup CVS directory. May anybody clean up unnecessary/old/ugly/...
> stuff? :)

here are two more ;)
- local ip should be the gomd-prompt
- bash-style commandline-history
  ... to get e.g. the latest 10 commands by cursor-key up+down
  like in a bash-shell

> Byez.
>
> <rejected>
<snip>

howdy,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

The important thing is not to stop questioning.