gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> remote request feature does work!

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> remote request feature does work!
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 22:29:40 +0200

Hi all.

I've cleaned up the remote request handling feature.
Now it seems to work.

Try "get uptime NODE_ID".

- Gomd autodisc now is set to manual mode (you have to start it by "start ad
HIGHEST_IP_TO_SEARCH_FOR").
- If gomd finds the known gomds cache file now read it to fill the gomds
map.
- test3.sh renamed test4.sh
- new test3.sh tests the "pure" C example code
- added "pure" C example code compilation in compile.sh (I'm working to add
a msart way to compile Matt's code also)
- README updated

Byez.

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

NOTE: from this release the remote request feature does work.

IN connHandler.cpp
(+) remote request feature does work
(+) cleanups

IN gomdSearcher.h/gomdSearcher.cpp
(+) added loadKnownGomdsMapFromFile() function to fill the gomds map with
the contents of cache file.

IN compile.sh
(+) added entry to compile the "pure" C example (check out contrib/c
directory)

IN README
(+) renamed test3.sh (used to test Matt's QT-based example code) to test4.sh
(+) added new entry for test3.sh (used to test "pure" C example code)

(r) renamed test3.sh to test4.sh
(+) the new etst3.sh file tests new "pure" C example code (check out
/contrib/c)