gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] minor flaws

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] minor flaws
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 10:56:10 +0200

Hi all.

- Solved the two bugs signaled by roeles (thanks, roeles).
- Some cleanups.
- README file updated.

>- get netload returns a string with ADDERSS, I guess this should be ADDRESS
:)
Fixed.

>- although autodiscovery works, some requests like "get cpuinfo 257" (where
257 is a
>remote node) don't return the actual info. "get cpuinfo 257" returned only
"NODE_#257)
>(CPUINFO_FILE:contents)"
Solved (see bug #8 in bugs_history).

Byez.

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

IN bugs_history
(+) added new entry (#8) for bug  signaled by roeles. Bug is fixed.

IN connHanlder.cpp
(+) cosmestics.

IN sysInfo.cpp
(+) now getCpuinfoFile() and getMeminfoFile() functions use C++ STL List
instead of Multimap => this was done because now this function calls the new
utils::readFileEx() instead of utils::parseSpecialFile().
(f) solved bug #8 signaled by roels (check bug_history file)

IN utils.h/utils.cpp
(+) added new readFileEx() function to read the contents os a file and put
them into a C++ STL List.
(f) fix in readFile() function.

IN README
(+) updated libgtop (URL and version) and commonc++ (URL) entries.