gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <OMAPPLET> Preliminar stuff committed to CVS :)

From: Bruce Knox
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <OMAPPLET> Preliminar stuff committed to CVS :)
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 20:15:35 -0600

I would suggest you use the openMosix Summit to make the general announcement
of achieving the first gomd-driven openMosix monitoring application.  I can
make a point of an important gomd announcement expected at the openMosix Summit
(in a news release I am preparing for openMosix 2nd Anniversary). (Cograts
All:)  Bruce

>>> address@hidden 02/08/04 03:55PM >>>
Hi all.

Now the openMosixApplet works with the GOMD daemon. :)
Stuff committed to cvs in new contrib/java/omapplet directory.
Code is marked as EXPERIMENTAL but... it works for me. ;)

Byez.

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

NOTE: first import of updated openMosixApplet. Now it supports GOMD! :)
The code is maked as "EXPERIMENTAL" but it works fine on my devel-box. :)

Before testing it, please update the classes/openMosixApplet.html file with
your configuration data. :)

IN INFO
(+) added a reference to this new contrib sub-projects.