gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <FOSDEM> gomd-0.2_beta1 is out! && omapplet beta-testing

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <FOSDEM> gomd-0.2_beta1 is out! && omapplet beta-testing
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:19:15 +0100

Hi all.

First of all: gomd-0.2_beta1 is out!
(I can't publish this news on Savannah :( ).
Thanks to Tantive that updated the gomd ebuild (Gentoo).

I'd like to show the openMosixApplet @work so I need some betatesting. :)
1) enter a directory and get the code from CVS:
   $ export CVS_RSH="ssh"
   $ cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gomd co gomd
2) compile the daemon (via the compile.sh script)
3) start the daemon in a shell (maybe using the --nodaemon/-nd flag)
4) set the local IP in the openMosixApplet.htm file
   (this file is in [GOMD_DIR]/gomd/contrib/java/omapplet/classes/).
5) open openMosixApplet.htm  in a browser (I suggest Mozilla
Firebird/Firefox).
6) test it. ;)

Matt: please, can you help me with the presentation as I own no laptop nor I
can carry my PC at the Fosdem. :)))
Thanks.

Byez.

<rejected>