[Gomp-discuss] Further actions ?

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: [Gomp-discuss] Further actions ?
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 15:48:32 +0100

Did we get to a conclusion on the further work needed for gomp to realize ?

There is quite a lot of work to be done aas for code generation and handling the tree's, and when it comes to the tree's there is nothing to stop progres.

I will continue to work on libgomp, but the list have seemed a bit empty lately.

 / Lars Segerlund.