Re: [Gomp-discuss] TODO proposal

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] TODO proposal
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 00:05:25 -0400

Jacob Weismann Poulsen wrote:
Browsing the web the other day, I stumbled over the GOMP project.
I am very excited about the idea of bringing openMP support into GCC and I would be happy to contribute to it if I can.

Wonderful!

I better admit that I haven't read through the entire mail-archive
yet but I have browsed the source code and played a bit with it. I have also tried to compile a TODO for a release 0.1 of GOMP (THIS IS JUST A PROPOSAL). I guess that I'm not the only one who hasn't a clear idea of where to begin and a draft for a TODO will at least give us something to talk from. The draft for the TODO is attached. I have tried to keep the ambitions very low in the hope that a experimental release within a short time-period (famous last words) is indeed feasible.

I'll look it over in the morning; at this precise moment, my brain is mush (a long weekend!) By the end of this next week, I'm hope to have produced an updated design and theory document.

..Scott

--
Scott Robert Ladd