goptical

Re: [Goptical] New subscriber /Archives

From: Alexandre Becoulet
Subject: Re: [Goptical] New subscriber /Archives
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 04:25:31 +0200

On Sunday 11 April 2010 17:45:41 Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

Hi,

> I am a new subscriber to this list and wanted to have a look at the
> archives, however they don't seem to exist at the url that savannah
> gives me:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/goptical
>
> Are they elsewhere or do they simply not exist?

They do exist since you have posted the first message on the list. :)

> What I am interested in is to find out what people use goptical for and
> how active this list is.

Goptical is a new project, I have been working on it for some years and
submitted it to GNU a few months ago, but it was not publicly available
before.

My short term plans are to write some more examples and documentation and have
a first tarball release ready for mid summer.

Best,

--
Alexandre