goptical

[Goptical] Using goptical for conversion between zemax and oslo files

From: Florian Dobener
Subject: [Goptical] Using goptical for conversion between zemax and oslo files
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 16:30:36 +0200

Hello,

I'm currently working on a project where I need to convert some Zemax lens files to oslo lt files. I found that the goptical project is able to read both, zemax and oslo files, but I can't find any features to write these files. So is there any possibilty to import a zemax file with this library and write it into an oslo lens file?

In case there is no possibilty to write this files with the goptical library it would be of great interest for me if there is any good documentation for writing and reading oslo and zemax files. Does anyone know if there is a good documentation since I couldn't find anything usable about this topic.

Cheers,
Florian Dobener