gossip-general

Re: invasiv = shin

From: Irina Campagna
Subject: Re: invasiv = shin
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 16:59:59 +0000

behind it at a great rate. Burrowing down under the gun turret.
I was beginning to get dizzy from the round-and-round when we finally
us. Silently, as ordered, I followed the lawyer through many a guarded
been a gangplank-and into the thick-walled Pentagon. To be greeted by
A toast, I said when the drinks had arrived. We lifted our glasses.
I have no idea, I said, wanting to change the subject. Nor was I
migrants have been hiding away up here. Or down here, really. They
happen, and when the boy reached again into the toy box I found myself
before we talk about it.
Decanted?
The recording was brief and scratchy. Beginning with static and dying