gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] error

From: Dietmer Tan
Subject: Re: [gotmail] error
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:50:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, paul cannon wrote:

> Looks like a curl problem to me. Make sure that https: downloads with
> curl work properly before trying to debug gotmail.

Indeed, it was a problem on my side...
Openssl had not been propely installed.

Unfortunately, I've bumped into something else.
I am new to the list so I can't check messages from the last few
days but I've read the flakiness thread in the mailinglist archive.
I've got the same problem with both my msn and hotmail accounts.

gotmail died with message: Hotmail's page structure has changed! (msncom)
gotmail died with message: Hotmail's page structure has changed! (inboxloc)

Changing the language from dutch to english had no effect.

Greetz,

--

Dietmer Tan

     address@hidden