gotmail-list

[gotmail] Inboxloc problem (solved?)

From: paul cannon
Subject: [gotmail] Inboxloc problem (solved?)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:35:10 -0600

A certain Angel Luis Jimenez Martinez mailed me tonight with what seems
to be the solution- gotmail should use the -c option to curl along with
the -b option to both parse and send cookies. Gotmail parsed cookies
manually before, and something clearly was wrong with the way it did it.
Curl's handling, meanwhile, seems to have gotten better, so I'm using
it.

For those of you with problems, please try 0.7.10pre2 in CVS. I've been
having the inboxloc problem occasionally, but I can't make it happen
reliably with the old version right now so I'm not completely sure that
using curl's cookie handling solves the problem.

Once I get a few good reports that this is a good fix, I'll release
0.7.10.

| paul cannon                                 address@hidden |
|                             http://people.debian.org/~pik/ |