gotmail-list

RE: [gotmail] Guinea Pigs

From: v. vergu
Subject: RE: [gotmail] Guinea Pigs
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:00:31 +0100

Hi John,
i'm one of the people who were complaining about it not working before. The version you just sent me WORKS!. It has one very small and irrelevant glitch, and that is that for every message it downloads it says "Getting email message" twice. That's right, for 42 emails it will says that 84 times. I'm not sure if version 0.7.10 of gotmail did that, i always ran it with silent. But anyhow, congratiulations, you did a GREAT job.

Vlad