gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Gotmail failing with 'Could not isolate folder index locat

From: James Lick
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Gotmail failing with 'Could not isolate folder index location'
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:12:34 +0800

Upgrade to 0.8 on sourceforge.net.

Jim

Laurence wrote:

Hi, I just noticed Gotmail v0.7.10 has been failing for several days.  Log
snippet as follows:

---
Gotmail v0.7.10    Copyright (C) 2000-2003 Peter Hawkins
Gotmail comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions; see the file COPYING for details.

Getting hotmail index page...
Processing java check....
Logging in...
Following redirect...
gotmail died with message: Could not isolate folder index location

Exiting abnormally, cleaning temp files.
---

Had a look in my Hotmail inbox and sure enough there's a "Learn more about
the new look MSN Hotmail!" from Hotmail.

How do I go about getting support for the new layout added?

Thanks,
Laurence