gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Hi

From: Rob Bos
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Hi
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:09:27 -0800

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 02:00:04PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
>   HI,I was just wondering is there anybody there

Not for socialization.  Please take your request to some more
appropriate list; this is for discussion of the "Gotmail" open source
package.

--
Rob Bos, address@hidden,constainia.net}, urban bumpkin

"We need to keep reminding people that what we're doing is
 trying to keep the freedom of ideas in the 21st century,
 in a world where there are guys with little paste-it labels
 with price tags on it who would stick it on every idea on
 earth if it would make value for the shareholders."
                -- Eben Moglen, Free Software Foundation