gotmail-list

RE: [gotmail] Re: Gotmail cracked?!?!

From: John Fruetel
Subject: RE: [gotmail] Re: Gotmail cracked?!?!
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:10:06 -0700

I'm the current maintainer and Paul is right, it's the posting to the
published lists that's the problem.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure how or even
IF I can go delete those log files from the mail archives.  Paul C, do you
know if that's even possible?

I'll add the logging of passwords to the buglist at SourceForge.  I have
some new stuff that I want to include for a new release anyway, I don't
think that removing the passwords from the log should be a problem.

It will probably be a month or more before I put out a new release of
gotmail though.