gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] interesting rendering library--anti-grain geometry

From: Andy Tai
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] interesting rendering library--anti-grain geometry
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 02:51:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I was just playing with a powerful C++ 2D vector
rendering library called Anti-Grain Geometry and it is
very impressive.  It contains powerful 2D primitives
which enable many types of specific effects.  Image
transform operations like scaling, rotation, affine
transformation, etc. are supported, and anti-alias
rendering is also built-in.  While it is more targeted
at vector graphics like SVG, it may still be useful
for gpaint--just a thought.

The latest version can be obtained from

http://antigrain.com/aag2.zip

If necessary, we can incorporate it in gpaint, we can
call C++ from C with no problem...

=====
Andy Tai, address@hidden
Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people!
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!