gpaint-list

[Gpaint-list] page contained sexually explicit images and profanity.

From: John T. Blair
Subject: [Gpaint-list] page contained sexually explicit images and profanity.
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 23:04:56 -0800

A stripped-down, uniquely American. Perfect for trips to and from your
campsite!
Known for his bold and oversized Victorian buildings, Furness became one
of the greats of the "Gilded Age. A sample plate for each of the
finalists will be posted on the state Web site and South Carolina
citizens will be invited to vote for their plate choice.

UUU

EXPLOSION!