gpaint-list

[Gpaint-list] PATTY

From: JOHNNIE
Subject: [Gpaint-list] PATTY
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 18:26:39 -1100

Eliminate everything you are indebted for not even paying an other cent.
End the embarrassing phone calls. End the mailing of checks!

As it turns out nearly all lendors not following the laws here in the US.
Mind-boggling but accurate!

Go to our web site for in-depth details in relation to our technique at 0
charge or commitment. You have nothing to loose and ample to obtain.

You can contact us at :
1--561-282-9476
Complete information or to finish receiving or to observe our address

It's every man's duty to do the best he knows how; and I'm going to do it.
They were nearly naked, and bore spears and heavy clubs as their only
weapons