gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] wsg_separation Issue

From: Bywater, Rick (SA-1)
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] wsg_separation Issue
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 14:45:16 -0400

Understood.

I have attached a tarfile which contains the *.errors.xml files which
Coverity generates detailing the issues and locations.  These are the much
less pleasant to work with than their Coverity Integrity Manager web
interface.  However, they do detail the issues and where they are found,
including filename and line number.  So, failing restoration of access to
Coverity's site, you can at least use these to identify and address the
issues.

Thanks,
Rick