gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] gps2udp etc...

From: address@hidden
Subject: [gpsd-dev] gps2udp etc...
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:34:36 +0200

Hello,

the NMEA2000 part of gpsd works with the current git head in my testbench.

if have seen two typo's in gps2udp.c but i do not want to adopt it:

           fprintf(stderr, "gps2udp: syntaxe is [-u hostname:port] [%s] is not
a valid hostnamer\n",hostname);

syntaxe and hostnamer

and is the line

                  "You must specify one, or more, of -r, -R, or -w\n"

still valid? The printf one line below tells another story.

I will have a look a the gpsmon memory leak later, as i am quite busy at the
moment...

Reinhard