gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] Last known 3.12 blocker solved

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: [gpsd-dev] Last known 3.12 blocker solved
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 08:46:30 -0500 (EST)

I believe I have successfully solved the two peculiar problems Hal Murray
has been reporting.  That means we have no known blockers for a 3.12
release.  Tests are passing on all our normal platforms. Nothing on the
Savannah bugtracker or in the Debian bug database looks urgent before
3.12. splint, cppcheck, and Coverity reports look clean.

I may try tweaking the build so "scons dbus=yes shared=no" works with
uClibc (Savannah bug #43642).  Otherwise, code is frozen: we're done.

Run all your tests, please.  Release will be Feb 21st, possibly sooner
if I get all green-light reports promptly.