gpsd-dev

Re: Help...

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: Help...
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 14:47:32 -0800

Don't do that. GPSD 3.9 is over 10 years old. Please try with the most recent release... https://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/gpsd/

On Fri, Nov 24, 2023 at 2:26 PM Dave Hitchman <davehitchman63@gmail.com> wrote:

running on Ubuntu, trying to put together a yocto recipe for gpsd3.9, it wasnt working so decided to just check outside the recipe to see why, had to install scons but then get...

gpsd-3.9$ scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
  File "/home/dave/Documents/Kymati/yocto-kirkstone/build/tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-phytec-linux/gpsd3.9/1.0-r0/gpsd-3.9/SConstruct", line 255

    print msg

          ^

SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(msg)?

I dont really want to go through the code changing this type of thing, my guess is that something other than the simple command scons is actually required.

BR
Dave