gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] GPSD 3.6 and uBlox Neo7M

From: Cuningan Re Set
Subject: [gpsd-users] GPSD 3.6 and uBlox Neo7M
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 12:34:06 +0200

Hello, i have installed gpsd in my Raspbian on a Raspberry Pi B+, if i started it with the command #gpsd /dev/ttyAMA0 it appears to be all normal, i can connect to it with gpspipe -r and can use gpsmon to see statics but gpsd detects the gps as "Generic NMEA" not as "uBlox GPS".
I have the output of #gpspipe -r where at the begining its appears to detect correctly the gps as "uBlox" but in the next line its change to "Generic NMEA".

Anyone have any idea of what can be happening here?
I have proved with the Oscilloscope that gpsd is capable to send command to the gps.