gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Python gpsd library

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Python gpsd library
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:54:35 -0700

Yo Cuningan!

On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 20:45:00 +0200
Cuningan Re Set <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi, in my sources there is no folder called www, i attach a image
> with the folders i found in my sources.

Oh, I see it is not in the release tar ball...  Maybe we should fix
that.

I suggest you get a clean copy using git:
    git clone git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/gpsd.git

Then you'll see the www stuff.  Or just look at it on the web:
    http://catb.org/gpsd/client-howto.html

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1(541)382-8588