gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] GPSTCL -x Change u-Blox to pedestrian mode.

From: Cuningan Re Set
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] GPSTCL -x Change u-Blox to pedestrian mode.
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 20:20:23 +0200

It's work, simply, but you must remove the sync frame, the data length bytes and the 2 CRC bytes, gpsctl will put it for you.
In the other hand I miss any kind of confirmation that the command was issue correctly, gpsctl don't say anything about, but what I am doing is resetting to defaults the gps, with other computer, plug it to my raspberry and issue a few raw commands, the last commands is to store config in battery backed ram, after i read the module on the other pc with u-control and see that all is configured as suppose to be.
By this way I know that the command are arriving to the GPS.
I am too novice but I an acknowledge of the GPS are a good tool to have in gpsctl.
Will tell you more when I finally have my project completed.

El 22/09/2015 19:59, "Gary E. Miller" <address@hidden> escribió:
Yo Cuningan!

On Tue, 22 Sep 2015 12:42:47 +0200
Cuningan Re Set <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello all, other time, today my proposal is to switch U-blox to
> pedestrian mode, because it give more resolution.

You are way on the bleeding edge now.  I do not know of anyone that
ever tried such fancy things with gpsctl.  Let us know how it goes.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1(541)382-8588