gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] strange - currently only few satellites

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] strange - currently only few satellites
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 13:07:07 -0700

Having had lunch with Eric and seen his work elsewhere, I trust that
he means "free for any purpose" when he says "BSD Terms" however there
are a few versions of BSD style licenses. Since some people don't feel
like they can trust "BSD Terms", I incorporated the text of an
MIT-style licence just so that it was absolutely clear what my terms
are.

Here's the actual text used by the project -
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gpsd.git/tree/COPYING) - and you
could probably incorporate it by reference, the way ashctl (for
example) does: http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gpsd.git/tree/contrib/ashctl.c