gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Ublox EVK-M8T

From: Denny Page
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Ublox EVK-M8T
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 09:29:59 -0700

Hey Eric,

I have an EVK-8MT on the way, which I am planning to use as a timing reference
for some NTP/PTP projects. Amongst other things, I am wanting to use it with
gpsd. I’ve read about some issues with gpsd and the M8T in the past, so I was
wanting to know if anyone was ever successful in using that specific chip. I’m
happy to help get it working with gpsd, and can get you remote access to a dev
system with the M8T attached for testing if that would help.

Denny