gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] gpsd as gpsd client, error "Unrecognized request"

From: Florian Petry
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] gpsd as gpsd client, error "Unrecognized request"
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 12:31:12 +0200

Hi.

it wasn't my fix but I know the problem and was looking if it was
integrated.

It's about this thread:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gpsd-users/2017-06/msg00007.html

The fix came from Larry Boyd.

Regards

Am 07.09.2017 um 22:16 schrieb Gary E. Miller:
Yo Florian!

On Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:04:11 +0200
Florian Petry <address@hidden> wrote:

Is it still planned to merge this fix? We are running into the
"Unrecognized request" problem frequently when connecting one gpsd to
another with gpsd://...

What fix?  I see no fix.  I also see no way, in this email, to
reproduce the problem.  Please file an issue:

RGDS
GARY
      address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588

Regards