gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] problem with Stratum-1-Microserver HOWTO

From: Charles Muggen
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] problem with Stratum-1-Microserver HOWTO
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 19:28:06 +0100

But I did install gpsd from source.
Help me debug the lack of pps lock.
PPS is not "reaching".

address@hidden:/home/pi# ntpq -p
     remote           refid      st t when poll reach   delay   offset  jitter
 SHM(1)          .PPS.            0 l    -   64    0    0.000    0.000   0.001
*SHM(0)          .GPS.            0 l   44   64  377    0.000    3.880  18.377
 us.pool.ntp.org .POOL.          16 p    - 1024    0    0.000    0.000   0.001