grace-website

[Grace-website] Homepage available

From: Ted Dennison
Subject: [Grace-website] Homepage available
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 01:12:01 -0500

I have sort of a rough draft of a homepage available now (reload the main page, then click on the homepage link). I'd like everyone (all one of you, according to the current subscriber list :-) ) to check it out and see what you think.

I'm neither an artiste nor a great web designer, so its probably going to be very bland as long as I'm the only one maintaining it. We do need to sit down some time and work out exactly what information needs to be up there.

There's no link to the software yet, as I haven't yet uploaded that. It will follow soon.

--
T.E.D.

Home - mailto:address@hidden  Work - mailto:address@hidden
WWW  - http://www.telepath.com/dennison/Ted/TED.html  ICQ  - 10545591