grammatica-devel

Re: [Grammatica-devel] @Override

From: Hilco Wijbenga
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-devel] @Override
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 17:23:43 -0700

(I'm including both lists now to move the discussion to
grammatica-users. Please only reply on grammatica-users.)

Given that the current trunk has multiple build problems I didn't get
around to my original reason for checking out the source code. :-) So
no patches yet for @Override.

The current trunk outputs the Grammar*.java files into the root
instead of the net.percederberg.grammatica package. I was able to fix
it but I assume there was a reason to take out the package reference
so I doubt my putting it back in would be the right way forward. There
are also two unit tests that fail. I didn't look into that yet.

It looks like someone was half way through some changes and then
committed before being fully done.

Cheers,
Hilco