grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] option to skip unexpected tokens and continue par

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] option to skip unexpected tokens and continue parsing
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 21:49:11 +0200

Unfortunately, right now there is no option to turn
these errors into warnings. But if you are not afraid
of the source code, you can of course always tweak it
a bit yourself... :)

Have a look at the Parser.java file. In it I think
you'll find what you are looking for.

Cheers,

/Per

evgeny wrote:
Hello!
Is there an option to skip unexpected tokens and continue parsing. The best for my need is to report a warning, but not an error. My task is to parse very complicated text files, but I need to recognize a small number of well-structured cases.

Many thanks,
Evgeny.