grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Parser bug ?

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Parser bug ?
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 20:34:57 +0200

I guess I am the one who really *should* know about
version 1.5... The thing is that I got kind of stuck
on the new look-ahead implementation about a year ago.
And since then I've been too busy with other things
to really look at Grammatica seriously.

But I do have the intention to finish version 1.5
any year now... ;-)

I am really sorry about the extreme delay here. But
I guess that is what happens when one tries to both
have a full-time job and run 3 open source projects
in parallell.

Cheers,

/Per

PS. The current 1.5.alpha2 should be really stable
and all. It is just that it is a bit slower than what
I recon it should be.

Vilmundur Palmason wrote:
Thanks,  this is one possible workaround.

Does anyone know if there are plans for further development (i.e. 1.5 release) ?
I really hope there are, this is an excellent tool.

Regards,
Vilmundur Palmason