grammatica-users

[Grammatica-users] Help: Ignore the "Case sensitvity" on certain tokens

From: paskal sanil
Subject: [Grammatica-users] Help: Ignore the "Case sensitvity" on certain tokens
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:21:55 +0530

Hi friends,

 I am currently using Java Implementation of Grammatica to validate certain mathematical formulas. Fore example -

 TOT_COUNT('ns1').

 The corresponding grammar is :

 FctA = FctB "(" QUOTE TOPO_TEXT  QUOTE ")" ;
 FctB = TOT_COUNT

 Is there a way we can ignore the "Case sensitvity" for only certain tokens while comparing against the grammar?

 Here in the above case the token "TOT_COUNT" can be any case while 'ns1' (that comes in single quote) should
strictly match the case as in grammar.

How can i go about doing this?

Thanks in advance,
paskal