graveman-general

[Graveman-general] DVD Writing

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Graveman-general] DVD Writing
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 19:21:03 +0200

Hello,

        I have problems with detecting my DVD's discs. My DVD-writer is
detected but when I insert a DVD i just asks to insert a DVD all the
time...
        I had a look to .config/graveman/graveman.conf and saw that DVD Write
speed is = 0. I changed it but everytime I run graveman again it puts it
again to 0. Here's the part of graveman.conf concerned:

[lecteur]
dev=IDE|/dev/hdd
dev=ATAPI|ATAPI:1,1,0
actu=0
name=HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4163B Removable CD-ROM
type=63
vitesse=40
vitessedvd=0
manual=0