grdesktop-users

[grdesktop-users] rdesktop in fullscreen mode

From: Thorsten Sauter
Subject: [grdesktop-users] rdesktop in fullscreen mode
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 23:09:04 +0100

Hello,

> Thorsten, I have a question for you.  When I open a session to full
> screen, it there a way I can switch back and forth from the TS
> connection to my regular desktop so I can access other items?

yeah, I know the problem, and I'm working on it, however I have
currently no idea how can I manage this behavor. Because after the
connection is established grdesktop has no more control over the running
rdesktop application. rdesktop paints the remove desktop onto the
screen, so maybe this is an new feature for rdesktop.

If some has a good idea...

Bye
Thorsten

--