Re: [Groff] Greek Letters

From: Robert D. Goulding
Subject: Re: [Groff] Greek Letters
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:28:55 -0500 (EST)

Sai: Groff finds the Greek letters in the slanted SS font before the roman
S font.  To get the roman Greek letters by default, just put the line

.special S

at the very top of your file; then groff will look in S before SS.

R.

[sorry for top posting - using a crippled mail client...]
--
Robert Goulding
Society of Fellows