RE: [Groff] Hyphens and Dashes

From: Ted Harding
Subject: RE: [Groff] Hyphens and Dashes
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 15:01:52 +0100 (BST)

On 01-Apr-04 Ted Harding wrote:
> [Excuse my slip last night in which the following got sent with
>  subject "address@hidden"]
>
> [Sorry to be late in sending this response -- I got called away this
>  morning in the middle of composing it.]
> [etc]

Hi Folks,
Apologies (though not my fault) for yet another copy of that posting:
see the following headers.

   uranium.btinternet.com with esmtp (Exim 3.22 #25) id 1B8uvB-0000Or-00
   for address@hidden; Thu, 01 Apr 2004 06:39:22 +0100

It seems that, between btinternet.com (through which I route mail)
and genba.ffii.org, something sat on it for 3 days.

Not the first time this has happened between btinternet and the groff
list; and I don't seem to see similar problems with other destinations.
Do other people experience such things?

Best wishes to all,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>