Re: [Groff] ffii problems

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] ffii problems
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 02:24:20 +0200 (CEST)

> I haven't been able to get through to CVS or ftp.ffii.org for quite
> some days now.  Does anyone know what's going on with them?

Currently, there is a system update on ffii.org which apparently broke
some things.  Anonymous CVS doesn't work currently.  It fails with

  > CVSROOT=:pserver:address@hidden:/var/cvs cvs login
  (Logging in to address@hidden)
  CVS password: <enter>
  cvs [login aborted]: connect to anoncvs.ffii.org:2401 failed:
                       Connection refused

Dear admins, please fix this.

Note that there are new system administrators who have finally set up
a recent mailman version.  The number of spams should already be much
less.  Next week new spam filters are set up, which should again
reduce the number of spam emails.

    Werner