Re: [Groff] Would I dare to post here?

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Groff] Would I dare to post here?
Date: 17 Oct 2005 11:16:00 +0100

Hi,

I guess I've been subscribed to the groff mailing list for 6 years
(ish) now, and I find it a really helpful and very friendly
place. Many times people take to time to compose large emails
explaining how macro packages work or how to get the most out of
pic/tbl or how to perform a diversion safely. Often Ted, Werner and
others actually write a solution to a posters question, certainly I
find these posts really valuable and if my memory serves correct this
is the first time that I've seen a complaint on courtesy.  I hope
that, over time, you too will find the groff mailing list is both
a friendly and an informative place. Groff needs its users,

regards,
Gaius