Re: [Groff] Introduction

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] Introduction
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:38:26 -0400

There's a CVS repository for the UTP -- which isn't publicly available
currently for unfortunate reasons.  This should be moved into the
public again -- IIRC, Larry McVoy has offered this a longer time ago.

It's up to Larry Koller to proceed since he was (and hopefully still
is) the driving force behind the UTP project.

ZZzzzz... *snort* Huh?

Yes, with cooler weather on the way, it will soon be time to start
UTP Revisited. My thoughts were to make the updates necessary
for groff-centricity, and add at least one new chapter, "To HTML/
XML and Back" or something like it.

I need to get UTP onto bkbits. I had tried doing it way back when
it was offered, then I couldn't get on. This was during the time
Linux and Bitkeeper parted ways, so I presume some bozo was
DOSing the site. It seems to be OK now.

So I'll get it put up there & open things up for business.

--
Larry Kollar     k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: "UTP Revival"