Re: [Groff] computer modern fonts in EQN with Tps?

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: Re: [Groff] computer modern fonts in EQN with Tps?
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:05:18 -0400

In the past, I've played with the dvi backend, which doesn't seem to
be very actively supported but works nonetheless.  Try compiling your
file with -Tdvi, and then use dvipdfm to produce the pdf.  Everything
will be in CM, and the mathematics looks better than -Tps (perhaps a
subjective impression, since I am used to seeing CM mathematics).

--
Robert Goulding
Program in History and Philosophy of Science