[Groff] GNU Bazaar import of Groff

From: Colin Watson
Subject: [Groff] GNU Bazaar import of Groff
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 00:09:29 +0000

Hi,

I thought some of you might be interested to know that there's now a
rolling import of Groff's CVS repository into GNU Bazaar
(http://bazaar-vcs.org/), thanks to Michael Hudson and others at my
employer, Canonical. It's available here for browsing:

  http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/groff/main

... and you can fetch it using the 'bzr' client either using the above
URL, or with 'bzr get lp:groff' if you have the Launchpad plugin
installed (the standard source distribution includes this by default,
and I believe distribution binary packages generally do too).

Sorry about the "Filler changeset" cruft occupying a block of revisions
near the end of the branch. This is because several files in CVS have
their default branch set to something other than MAIN, probably due to
use of vendor branches, and this is how cscvs keeps track of those. I
don't think it'll create any significant number more of them as time
goes on - probably none, if vendor branches aren't used again and if
I've understood cscvs' innards correctly.

Feel free to make use of this import as you wish, including mirroring
the branch elsewhere, or even switching to it for Groff development if
you'd like :-) (in which case I guess you'd want to host it on
Savannah).

Thanks,