Re: [Groff] I am tired

From: Patrik Schindler
Subject: Re: [Groff] I am tired
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 10:38:08 +0100

Am 03.12.2009 um 10:19 schrieb Walter Alejandro Iglesias:

2) Is it too difficult to write my own macros for footnotes?

Don't know but I won't bother reinventing the wheel. There are plenty of ready-made macro sets with footnote-ability.

3) In case I decide to use the ms, me, mom, etc.  Which of them is the
better solution to my needs (novel a4 paper)?

If you're already experienced with LaTeX, perhaps mom fould fit you best. There's plenty of docs here: http://web.ncf.ca/fs222/mom/ mom-01.html

I prefer "me" but mostly for historical reasons (I begun with me years ago and am too lazy to learn something new).

Another good thing to look at would be ms.

:wq! PoC