[Groff] grohtml again

From: Chuck Robey
Subject: [Groff] grohtml again
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 16:32:26 -0500

I don't want to violate anyone's privacy, but would it be proper to ask the
email address of the programmer who wrote the www.tmac code?  I have some
questions (and not an avalanche of them) which I'm afraid no one else can
answer.  I've never been especially good at git (personal prejudice I have no
intention of going into here) so if anyone could look into your archive and give
me that email address (someone at gnu.org?) I'd appreciate that, or even just
forwarding this mail to them, maybe that'd be enough.

Thanks.