Re: [Groff] Are your gropdf and pdfmom man pages installed?

From: James Cloos
Subject: Re: [Groff] Are your gropdf and pdfmom man pages installed?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 15:06:41 -0400

DK> I'm not certain what file you mean "does have those lines."  Before that
DK> paragraph, you were speaking of a build log,

I was talking about the build log.  Not having those Making lines means
that the build doesn't create the man files which make install would install.

DK> And Gentoo's groff-1.22.2.ebuild script doesn't make direct
DK> reference to any man pages.

My point is that groff has fixed the bug in its git sometime since
1.22.2 was released.

I didn't bisect to determine what the fix is, and therefore what a
useful patch for 1.22.2 would be.

DK> It's also not clear to me whether the "git master" you're referring
DK> to is the groff git master or a Gentoo one.

  git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/groff.git

-JimC
--
James Cloos <address@hidden>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6