Re: [Groff] colorized man pages

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Groff] colorized man pages
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 10:23:46 +0100

Hi,

John wrote:
> Nope, same here! I even augmented <https://github.com/Alhadis/Menloco> my
> preferred typeface so its box-drawing characters joined together
> seamlessly. :-)

As we've moved onto the topic of terminal fonts, I recently came across

    Iosevka is completely generated from its source code. You can build
    your own variant by adjusting its parameters.
        — https://be5invis.github.io/Iosevka/#readme

Has common configuration options for things like:  whether zero is
slashed, dotted, or hollow;  is the middle stem of "m" as long as the
outside two;  and it (abuses) ligatures so "->" renders as "→" but still
taking two cells in width.

Cheers, Ralph.